In order to give you and your pet the time and attention you deserve, we operate by appointment only. Occasionally emergencies during business hours for clients of record may result in appointment delays, however we make every attempt to see clients at their scheduled appointment times. We appreciate all dogs being on a leash and cats in a carrier or on a leash when they come in to the office. Annual exams are required in order to dispense medications and prescription diets.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit.
- In the case of hospitalization, a deposit may be required at the time of admission with the balance due at the time of discharge.
- Any check returned for insufficient funds will result in a $20 fee added to your account.
- If there are extenuating circumstances and a balance is left on an account, prior arrangements must be made and approved by either the doctor involved with the case or office management. In this case we require a written payment agreement to be filled out completely that specifically outlines the terms of payment.
- Any account with a balance over 30 days will incur a 1.5% monthly service charge.
- We reserve the right to discontinue providing veterinary services for any account 90 days past due for which no prior arrangements have been made.
- If an account reaches 90 days past due, it may be referred to MI Creditors for collection and gain an additional $20 collection agency fee. Once an account has been referred for collection, the account holder is responsible for paying the cost of collection, including attorney fees and any other costs of litigation.